How to change the blockchain network to top up my wallet?
If you want to change the blockchain network to top up your wallet, follow the simple steps below:
- 1. Click the Receive button on the main page of NC Wallet;
- 2. Select the currency you want to receive;
- 3. In the window that appears, you can see a QR code, the address of your wallet, and the default blockchain network for this currency. To change the network, click the arrow next to the Wallet address ;
- 4. In the window that appears, click Change Network;
- 5. Select the network you need from the list;
- 6. Choose the already existing address for this network, or create a new one by clicking +New;
- 7. Select address type from the list (available only for some currencies);
- 8. In the window that appears, you can see a QR code, the address of your wallet for the chosen blockchain network. Use the QR code and the address to top up your wallet.
When you send crypto assets to NC Wallet, double-check that you’ve chosen the network supported by NC Wallet. Otherwise, you may lose your funds. Blockchain transactions cannot be cancelled!
Share this article on