How to change the blockchain network to send cryptocurrency?
If you want to change the blockchain network to send your cryptocurrency, follow the simple steps below:
- 1. Click the Send button on the main page of NC Wallet;
- 2. Select the currency you want to send;
- 3. Click the select arrow ;
- 4. In the appeared window, you can see the list of the blockchain networks available for the chosen currency. Select the blockchain network you want to send the currency to;
- 5. Enter the amount of currency and wallet address you want to send currency to;
- 6. Click the Send button;
- 7. Confirm the action with the 2FA code or biometrics (for mobile app).
If you decide to change the default blockchain network for withdrawal, double-check all the details before confirming the transaction.
Share this article on