What is the difference between withdrawal without commission and with network commission?
One of the unique features of NC Wallet is the ability to withdraw funds without commissions. For some currencies, such as Bitcoin, two withdrawal methods are available:
Withdrawal without a commission:
- You do not pay network commission;
- The transaction lasts 3-4 hours longer unlike when paying the network commission;
- Minimum withdrawal amount: 0.00001 BTC.
Withdrawal with the commission:
- You are charged a network commission for withdrawing funds;
- No minimum withdrawal amount;
- The transaction is sent to the blockchain immediately.
Regardless of the withdrawal type, NC Wallet does not charge any fees from users in its favor.
Share this article on