What documents are required for verification?
Documents to verify identity:
We accept only valid, government-issued identification that doesn’t expire within 30 days.
Acceptable documents include:
- State ID card;
- Residence permit;
- Driver’s licence.
Documents to verify address:
Make sure that the documents are dated within 60 days and that the name and address details are clearly visible. Acceptable documents include:
- utility bill (water, internet, gas, electricity, phone bills);
- bank statement;
- other documents that can be proof of your current address.
Please be sure that
- you upload only supported formats: png, jpeg, gif, bmp, pdf;
- your full name and address in the documents match those you already filled in;
- documents are fully visible and in colour;
- documents are clearly readable;
- you upload images of real documents and not images of images;
- your files do not exceed size limitations of 10 Mb.
You may be asked to provide additional documents and selfies.
Share this article on