I’ve lost access to my two-factor authentication(2FA). How to reset it?
If you have lost access to your two-factor authentication and want to reset it, we need to be sure that you are the real wallet owner. Please send a request to our Support Team and be ready to answer some additional questions.
Your answers to the following questions will help us to identify that it is your account:
- 1. When did you create your NC Wallet account?
- 2. What email did you use for authorization?
- 3. From which IPs and devices did you access NC Wallet?
- 4. How many and which currencies do you have on your account?
- 5. Describe your last transactions: date, amount, currency.
The decision on whether we can reset 2FA or not will be made based on the extent of your answers.
After you restore your access to 2FA, we recommend you to back up your 2FA security key. If you lose, change, or reset your current device/phone, you can use this security key to re-enable 2FA on another device.
Share this article on