How to edit or delete an IP address from the Blocked or Allowed IPs list?
To edit/delete an IP address from the Blocked/Allowed IPs list:
- 1. On the NC Wallet main screen, click three lines ;
- 2. Select Security;
- 3. In the Sessions section, click the Blocked IPs or Allowed IPs;
- 4. Click the address you want to edit/delete;
- 5. Edit details;
- 6. Click Save;
- 7. Enter the 2FA code to confirm this action — the IP address has been edited.
- 5. Click the Delete button;
- 6. Click Yes, if you are sure you want to delete this IP;
- 7. Enter the 2FA code to confirm this action — the IP address has been deleted from the list.
Share this article on