How to add an IP address to the Blocked IPs list?
- 1. On the NC Wallet main screen, click three lines ;
- 2. Select Security;
- 3. In the Sessions section, click the Blocked IPs;
- 4. Click Add;
- 5. Enter an IP address name. Choose the name that will help you to differentiate addresses;
- 6. Enter an IP address you want to block. You must add only static IPs (that don’t change);
- 7. Click Add;
- 8. Enter the 2FA code to confirm this action — the IP address has been added to the Blocked list.
Share this article on