How to add an IP address to the Allowed IPs list?
Remember, when you add an IP address (or addresses) to the Allowed IPs list, you can access NC Wallet ONLY from these IPs.
- 1. On the NC Wallet main screen, click three lines ;
- 2. Select Security;
- 3. In the Sessions section, click the Allowed IPs;
- 4. Click Add;
- 5. Enter an IP address name. Choose the name that will help you to differentiate addresses;
- 6. Enter an IP address from which you want to allow access. You must add only static IPs (that don’t change);
- 7. Click Add;
- 8. Enter the 2FA code to confirm this action — the IP address has been added to the Allowed list.
Share this article on